Are you looking for software for your fresh produce business that will improve the performance and profitability of your operation? Do you want ONE software package that will handle both – Inventory AND Traceability? It’s here!
Canada’s Best Selling Software for Fresh Produce
Produce Inventory Control System (PICS) is software made and supported in Canada! PICS software accurately maintains inventory records including entering receipts, shipments, adjustments and other transactions. Traceability information should be automatic, not a separate function. We’re always improving PICS! Here are the latest software updates:
- Added an Alt+Y hot key to the Pay All/Un-Pay All button on the AR Receipts form (PICS 3.0 only).
- Enhanced the Lot List for those customers using Grower’s Pay. There are now 2 additional filters … Open GP’s and Closed GP’s. Using either of these will allow you to see just Grower’s Pay lots. The Open GP’s will show lots from Grower’s Pay Purchase Orders whether they are actually on a Grower’s Pay or not, and Closed GP’s will show Grower’s Pay lots which are on Closed Grower’s Pays.
- Added quantity “On Work Order” to the stock item popup window which appears in the top left corner of the screen when you are using the Stock List. The quantity is calculated by subtracting qty posted from qty expected for inputs on open work orders.
- Added the Average Price to the PO Profit inquiry.
- Improved the PO Printing program to allow PO Header and Line Costing charges to be printed. Adjustments to your report form will need to be made in order to take advantage of this. Please contact us for more info.
- In early December, we starting working with a few customers who are using PICS 3.0. We identified and fixed bugs, and refined many new features. Our plan is to roll this new version out this winter. Stay tuned for more exciting details!
- Added 2 new fields to the Inbound Load table and screen … Container and Vessel. These can be used for recording this type of information in the Inbound Load, as well as on PRE reports.
- Added 2 new fields to the Purchase Order Header … Pre Harvest Interval met and Pre Harvest Inspection met. These fields can be entered into the Purchase Order, as well as printed on PRE reports. They are intended to be used as part of a Food Safety program.
- Added a new field to the Work Order Header … Packaging Ok for use. This field can be entered into the Work Order, as well as printed on PRE reports. They are intended to be used as part of a Food Safety program.
Learn more about WaudWare and what we can do for you!
Two Ways to Get a Free PICS Software for Fresh Produce Demo!