Want to improve your fresh produce operation? Looking for an all-in-one solution for inventory and traceability? It’s here! Produce Inventory Control System (PICS) software by WaudWare.
Say so long to the challenge (and headaches) of needing two software packages – one for inventory and one for traceability. You’ll get both and more with Produce Inventory Control System (PICS) software, designed specifically for the fresh produce sector and brilliantly supported 24/7 in Canada! And, you can say hello to 100+ standard management reports at your finger tips!
We’re committed to continuously improving PICS to make it the best software in the business. In January, we made lots of PICS improvements. Check out some of the other software enhancements we’ve made.
PICS Software Updates for Fresh Produce Businesses
- Added the unit cost to the Lot Chooser (which optionally comes forward when saving sales order lines).
- Moved all the Last Numbers from the System Options screen to the Last Numbers Screen. This is one of the first steps in the process of eliminating all the various Options Screens and moving what’s in them to the System Controls screen (or other places like this one).
- Added new Selling/Allow Sales Order lines with shipments to be removed system control. If you set this to N (default is Y), users will be restricted from removing sale order lines which have shipping against them. This would be particularly useful for storage unit controlled items, where there can be many storage units shipped against a sales order line. If someone accidentally removes the sales order line, it could be quite a bit of work to put everything back. Note that if this is set to N, users can still go to the sales order shipping screen and remove shipment lines there.
- Added several fields (Carrier Name, Temp Recorder #, renamed Reefer Temp to Min Temp and added Max Temp, Drivers license # and Drivers phone #) to the outbound load table and screen, and to the info which can be printed on the BOL (Bill of Lading) Report.
- Added a new OutBound Load Costing security module which is used to show/hide the OutBound Load costing buttons.
PICS Software does it all – including built-in traceability!
- Management Information
- Optional Add-on Components
Watch a PICS demo video or schedule a business consultation with someone who has been involved in the fresh produce industry for 30+ years. President, F. Charles Waud will help you lead the way to profitability and streamlined operational improvements. Get your PICS software demo your way today!