Produce Industry Update, by F. Charles Waud… The Ontario Produce Marketing Association (OPMA) is looking for nominations for their Board of Directors. Produce people from across the industry are invited to share their voices and contribute to shaping the future of The OPMA. Ten positions are open. Download the Nomination Form by scrolling down on this page.
All-In-One Software for the Fresh Produce Industry
Here are the PICS for produce software updates we made during March. Our Produce Inventory Control System (PICS) software is robust and reliable – and considered the go-to software package for accounting and inventory with built-in traceability. Build your PICS your way!
- Enhanced the Inbound Load screen such that it will now show the AP Voucher # (or “*******” if there are multiple AP Vouchers) if any load charges have been made into an AP Voucher. There is a link to the left of it which you can click to go to the AP Voucher you want to see.
- Enhanced the Create AP from Load screen to show the AP Charge Types in the list. Further, when an AP Voucher is created, the AP Charge Type from the selected Costing Charge will be used for the AP Voucher. Note that if there are multiple rows selected in the list on the Create AP from Load screen, AP Charge Type of the resultant AP Voucher will be blank.
- Enhanced Create AP from PO to show the AP Charge Types in the list. Further, when an AP Voucher is created, the AP Charge Type from the selected Costing Charge will be used for the AP Voucher. Note that if there are multiple rows selected in the list on the Create AP from PO screen, the system wide default AP Charge Type will be used.
- Enhanced the PO screen such that it will now show the AP Voucher # (or “*******” if there are multiple AP Vouchers) if any components of the cost of the PO (product, header charges and/or line charges) have been made into an AP Voucher.
- Moved the PO # field on the AP Vouchers screen to the right, and made it into a link. If it is filled, you can click on it to go to the PO this AP Voucher was created from.
- Enhanced the Costing Charges entry screen to show the AP Charge Type. This allows the user to ensure it is filled and correct when entering the charges.
- On the Price Maintenance screen, we have added a field to display the Date Received of the oldest active lot for the item currently selected in the list.
- Enhanced the FOB Price inquiry (on the Grower’s Pay screen) to show the Lot # and Price paid in the title. Further, it will now show all sales orders for the lot when the Grower’s Pay is in an Open status, and only the sales orders for the lot for that Grower’s Pay when the Grower’s Pay is in a closed status.
Take a test drive of our award winning Produce Inventory Control System (PICS) software! Set up your complimentary PICS demo and business consultation with WaudWare president, F. Charles Waud today!